Trolleadas y Aventuras
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Trolleadas y Aventuras

RPG de todo lo que se nos salga de la mente.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

errr.... rol en ingles(?) o mal intento de parte de natsu XD

AutorMensaje
Natsu
Admin

errr.... rol en ingles(?) o mal intento de parte de natsu XD Empty
MensajeTema: errr.... rol en ingles(?) o mal intento de parte de natsu XD   errr.... rol en ingles(?) o mal intento de parte de natsu XD EmptySáb Feb 07, 2015 8:08 am

Keval: -The sound of his agitated steps echoed on the corridor's walls. Pinkie was trying to get rid of the group behind him at full speed - You'll never get me.. Not even dead!! -The eqquine was pursued to receive punishment on the concert he organized at the entrance. Armed with ropes, belts and three bags of only-they-knew-what, the angry mob didn't give the slightest break to the noisy Keval-

Kai: -alarmed with all that noise, disided to investigate outside, guided only by his curiosity, he left the bed, trying not to get to much atention from the octopus who slept in the bed, next to his.
Kai -Worried over the fuss in the hall, the merman decided to take a peek and satisfy his own curiosity. Cauteously, he got up and step out of his bed, as silently as he could trying not to wake up his octopus roomie. - "You'll never get me"- he heard going through the window with Keval's familiar voice. A smile rose on the merman's lips as he wondered about Keval's fate

Keval: -As he ran down the hallway, his brain was trying to get the easiest way out of that complicated situation. To his luck, the janitor's office was on the way, if he could reach it in time, it could make a perfect diversion. And so, he ran as fast as he could to get the door before anyone else noticed his intention of hiding until everyone else ran past the office's door. But his legs had grown tired of the running and the pink-haired horse realized in awe. But another strike of luck hit, he remembered the floor being waxed earlier that morning and so he just slipped his way through the hall and into the office which was convenientrly unlocked, this son of a gun was a lucky one indeed. Inside the office, the boy stretched his left arm and locked the door waiting silently on the floor as the mob ran past him. As soon as the noise ceased, pinkie unlocked the door and peeped outside, hand first, then head- Feeewwww!! I think I got rid of those crazy groupies at last!

Kai: -running all over the hallway, avoiding to get hit by all the angry mob- Where is he???... I thought see him, near here.... - stopping the run, and walking. -mm... the fuck with the bad atempt of horse... -passing by the janitors room. But din't realized the precessence of the pink haired guy in the nearly room.

Keval: -As soon as the noise outside stopped and the stampeede behind him past through, the seahorse peeped into the hallway looking from behind the door for any danger around. Using one of his whips as bait, he opened the door and slid the whip through the opening and into the aisle, expecting a hit or any violent answer of the sort. But none happened. After a little while, the pink-haired one assumed no one was around and stepped out of the office in an obviously conceited fashion. Suddenly, a new set of steps were heard coming his way and startled the pink-haired guy who slip his way back into the office loudly enough for the other party to hear it. Fortunately, those were Kai's steps coming back, but Keval, who was actually lying on the floor with a bunch of cleanning stuff on top, didn't realized until the merman neared while the seahorse caused a new ruckus trying to get up- Ouch.. agh... wah! Don't you dare touch... me? ... Kai? Phew, it's just you, I thought you were with the haters gang... You are not, are you?
https://trolleadasyaventuras.foroactivo.mx

errr.... rol en ingles(?) o mal intento de parte de natsu XD
Página 1 de 1.